Giving Birth – Pregnancy Prenatal Course
Being prepared for giving birth is the best gift you can give yourself
Giving birth is both wonderful and scary at times. It’s very common for pregnant women to feel stress during pregnancy in anticipation of how life will change after childbirth. However, whilst there is a lot of support to assist in falling pregnant, looking after a baby during pregnancy and coping with the birth, there is very little discussed about how a mum can prepare emotionally for issues that are often a shock during the fist three months after childbirth. For instance, how can you as a new mum be prepared for breastfeeding, how can you ensure you are feeling strong emotionally to cope such as breastfeeding correctly, confidently coping with a baby who is colic or not sleeping properly and so on.
The aim of this online pregnancy course is to give pregnant mums-to-be the confidence to feel ready for life after childbirth. By completing this course you will learn vital tips to help you to feel more confident, self assured and ready for the beautiful new journey you are about to embark on.
- Run over the six modules described in the diagram
- By the end of the course you should be able to gain an insight into what to expect in the first three months after childbirth
- You will have a new way of coping with the emotional rollercoaster of new motherhood
- You will have a guide to help you with how to cope with common issues such as baby wind, colic, sleeping issues, breastfeeding tips and teething
- You will be prepared mentally, physically and emotionally for the role of motherhood to protect against depression and anxiety
By taking this pregnancy online course you are saying “YES” to being mentally, physically, financially and emotionally prepared for giving birth and for motherhood. You are also taking the time to ensure you and your partner (or significant other) are working as a Team when your baby arrives.